|Marr’s been writing gamebooks
since the’mirror incident’.
So we have come to the end of our how to write a gamebook journey. I’m glad that I have done it as it’s helped me to organise my thoughts on gamebooks and get a clearer idea on what I need to do.
Here are some parting things that I’ve learnt:
- Carry a notebook with you at all times.
- Get information from pretty much anywhere.
- Read gamebooks and sourcebooks for inspiration for systems.
- Come up with a good method to plan the book
- Get into a good routine
- Write, write write and don’t give up
- give your book to others and listen to their feedback.
- Talk with other gamebook lovers from Yahoo Groups and forums.
- Have their feedback to mind when you write your next gamebook.
I hope that you have got as much from it as I did. Now fly my pretties and write lots of gamebooks!